So…..I have been nominated for another award! I must say, these awards that have been going through the blogging world, have been quite exciting and fun. It’s neat to see who is nominated and what people write about themselves. I think the most interesting is seeing what the award is all about! 🙂
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is basically this: An award that goes to loyal commenters and/or followers. When other people comment or follow my blog, it really is a blessing! So, my nominees will be those people.
So, if I nominate you, you must first, display the Dragon’s Loyalty Award, link back to the person you nominated you, nominate up to 15 bloggers, inform your nominees that they have been nominated, and write 7 random facts about yourself. This should be fun, so I hope to see many responses!
Here it goes….
1. Display the Dragon’s Loyalty Award
2. Link back to the person who nominated me
I follow this blog and she nominated me. Thank you, Mrs. Choux! http://boxofrecipes.wordpress.com/
3. Present up to 15 bloggers
Maci Britt http://macibritt.wordpress.com/
Caitie Kee http://littlecaitie.wordpress.com/
Shaylah Ney http://bustingagut.blogspot.com/
Natalie Catalina http://dosesofdesign.com/
Hannah Goddard http://lifeundertheson.wordpress.com/
4. Inform your nominees that you nominated them
5. Write 7 random facts about yourself
1) I love coffee
2) I have a big sweet tooth like my Dad 🙂
3) I really don’t like big groups of friends….I have a small group of close friends (more like sisters)
4) I love to host things; I only wish I could do it more often
5) I’ve been to the Grand Canyon….beautiful!!!
6) I have been in the ballet, The Nutcracker, 8 times
7) I was a ballerina for 12 years; from being in the beginner’s class, to being in the Pre-Professional class!
Thank you everyone for reading, and for the bloggers I nominated, I can’t wait to read your responses! Happy blogging! 🙂